Erasmus+ teaching mobility is possible in all countries participating in the program. i.e. 28 EU member states, Iceland, Norway Liechtenstein, the Republic of Macedonia, and Turkey.
Duration of stay
Erasmus+ teaching mobility is between at least two days and no more than two months (exclusive travel time). The teaching load is at least 8 hours per week.
Requirements and application
- You are member of the regular teaching staff of KU Linz
- A valid cooperation agreement exists between KU Linz and the hosting institution (see list of partner institutions)
- If no cooperation agreement has yet been established, we will contact the institution and try to establish a partnership
Selected staff will receive:
- Travel- and accommodation grant
- Support in the preparation and realization of the mobility (cultural and organizational)
- Extra funding for participants with special needs